Sunday, March 31, 2013

Flash Backs







With the change in season upon us, I can't help but reflect on my first ever directed shoot(aside from my modeling)

This shoot is so dear to me. It was based on Womens Rights. I am very passionate about equality in all forms. Women have been fighting for their rights for a long time. 

The definition of liberty is," freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control."
Any form of abusive control against women is gross. Human beings are meant to be free. 
"God" was the greatest artist of us all. I feel that in no way would he limit the ability of a woman, or any human for that matter. Any form of digression is that of negative energy. 
Let's be free.

Photography by Carolee Beckham
One of the greatest photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She helped to launch my career in the fashion field, by supporting my vision. You describe what you want and she will give you even more. :)


Styling done by me and the clothes were provided by MISC Boutique on 3rd s and 2nd e. 

Enjoy <3












No comments:

Post a Comment