Friday, July 29, 2011

the highs of summer that linger into fall



this summer i've been into high waisted shorts of all kinds
I have at least four pairs in four different colors. i feel they
are a summer necessity. they make short legs long
and long legs longer.

the question i've been going over in my head is..
what am i going to do when fall arrives. these are
a staple in my wardrobe.

i recently bought these high waisted shorts from H&M.
they are weiner dog color. i love them
I figured out that if I mixed them up with a white shirt
and black leggings with boots they would be
PERFECT for fall.

And I think this would go for almost any color of short.
even floral leggings. or even knee
high leggings would look sexy
with the right pump.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment