Sunday, April 7, 2013

[muhl-ti-kuhl-er]






This is a shoot I did for the UGLY Spring Issue coming out. I was their Fashion Editor, but am no longer working with them. I was the creative director of the shoot. Organizing the photographer who best fit my vision. I came up with the looks I wanted for the "trend" shoot. I create the hair/makeup trend shoots by what trends I feel are in and what trends I feel you can be ahead in. One being...a shaved head ;) The colors in this shoot were amazing!! The team I worked with was incredible. I adore Heather( model) so much. She is a doll!!


Photographer: Jessica Janae, who I absolutely am obsessed with right now. This girl has something goin on. Her eye has real talent. I am excited to see where she will go in the future.

Make up: Missy Scarbrough, my go to girl these days. Can't live without her.

Model: Heather Marie Lewin, a girl you would die for. This girls features are eatable. I loved working with her. An incredible model and a smile to die for. :) Love you! 

I love you girls. Thank you so much for coming on the voyage with me. Hope to see you soon.

Enjoy

<3












No comments:

Post a Comment