Sunday, August 19, 2012

What I am currently working on!!

Hey dolls!


Sorry I haven't kept up, I have been super busy working for 
Ugly Magazine!
http://www.uglymag.com <3

I am their Fashion Editor. I have been working on our new issue coming out
September 1st. It is going to rock. This is the fashion issue. Lots of
new and amazing content.


Along with doing Ugly Magazine, I have moved again to amazing location in down
town Salt Lake City. I am loving being able to walk everywhere I need to go.
The change in fashion has been awesome too. I get to go to City Creek everyday!!
I also get to check out the new Chalk Garden Boutique that just opened down town on main street.
<3 https://www.facebook.com/pages/JMR-Chalk-Garden-Lolabella-Boutique/91026921399
You can check them out on their FB page


Last but not least I am going to be running the Dirty Dash. It's an obstacle race!! Super fun and pretty dirty. It is going to be hosted at Solider Hollow in midway. I'm running it with a group of girls called
"The Dirty Dolls" we are going to be dressed up ready to get dirty and have
a really great time!!! If you are inteterested in signing up or winning a free entry
check out this blog. She has all the information for it. 
http://blog.caroleebeckham.com/2012/08/its-time-for-giveaway-because-youre-all.html <3


I will be posting all of the behind scene pictures to all of my most recent shoots. You should really check them out!! I will also be posting some new content for those of you who have been missing my posts. :) I love you for loving me. 


MB

No comments:

Post a Comment