Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Essence of Vox

I have a vision.
My vision, is to share fashion in such a way that you can taste, feel, smell and hear
what I'm wearing.

Truly, almost as if you were watching the birth of that specific piece of clothing.
Where it went....What it did.
A story.
Vox is latin for Voice, and that is exactly what I want to express.
The voice of fashion.


This piece was designed by @humonbeing(Greg Coy) and Myself.
We came up with the idea and filmed it all in 45 minutes.
The film itsself was finished basically in a day.
Thanks to White Hinterland for supplying the amazing music!

The featurette is this...

The beginning of so much more to come!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Lianna!!!!! I hope it is appealing in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to be into fashion to respect this! Simply amazing, great editing and video work and the star of the feature is, of course, beautiful!! Born to do fashion for sure! Good job

    ReplyDelete