Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Marina Abramovic

Marina Abramovic
During the Sundance Film Festival, I had the pleasure of seeing
"The Artist is Present"
Most amazing film I have ever seen in my life.
After the premier everyone was crying and freaking out.
But what was even more overwhelming is that we got to meet this
amazing human being.
I had the pleasure of talking with her and giving her a hug. I even got a picture.
She is my new Marilyn. :) 
I love this woman with all my heart
She is not only an artist in everywhere, she is also fashion forward.
Simplicity is always the way she veers, which I love.
Less is always more.

This is a photo of her in her recent interview with 
Bazaar Magazine.
It was the opening of her new home.
Which by the way is incredible in my opinion.





Me and Marina. 
I was so star struck I had been crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment