the five essentials for fall/winter
- a great coat. trench. peacoat. leather jacket. it doesn't matter what it is as long as it looks like it belongs to you and your style.
- the perfect boot. this is so important. women will buy whatever they think is the new trend or what they think everyone else will like...or even worse because it's on sale. DON'T EVER BUY A SHOE YOU AREN'T ABSOLUTELY INLOVE WITH. end of story.
- a good pair of gloves. a good pair of gloves has never let me down on a cold fall day or a stormy winter night. even better when you bought them at a vintage store! let them shine.
- that signature scarf. you know, the one all your girlfriends compliment you on. even men want it.
- the perfect fit. a hat. there are so many different kinds of hats. find one that makes a statement or one that just compliments your skin.
* sidenote: because these are "essential," that means you should spend time looking for them. they are your staple. the rock that holds your wardrobe together. make em' count make em' last.