Tuesday, March 8, 2011

the french riviera








I now have a clear vision of what my spring shoot will look like.
I'm seeing French peasantry.
Women hanging their clothes to dry, in an orderly fashion.
The colors will consist of all things pastels.
The outfits themselves will be, scantily classy.


Long story short, one time I wore lace to school and was kicked out of class.
( ever since then I've worn it more)


There will be lace. There will be pastels.
Lots of white, considering it is the best time to wear it.

My muse for the shoot
was a location in Down Town Salt lake.
" The French Apartments".
Very dirte`.
Very,
"I used to be beautiful,
but now I am even more beautiful"
look going on.
Off whites, and neutral colors.

My inspiration of pastels came from a Danish singer named Oh Land.
She seems so effortless in her beauty and that is
what
I am looking for.
Women, being women effortlessly.
Feminine at it's finest.














No comments:

Post a Comment